If you have been injured in an accident, you likely have many questions on your mind. Among other things, you may want to know how to file a claim, how much your case is worth, and whether you need an attorney to assist you. At Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz, we want to make sure that accident victims and other consumers are educated on their rights and legal options. We believe in empowering ordinary people so that they can get the justice and compensation that they deserve.
Each accident and each claim is unique, but there are some common issues that tend to arise. This page contains general answers to some frequently asked questions in the area of personal injury law. In addition to this basic FAQs page, we have compiled more specific sets of FAQs for certain types of accidents. We invite you to explore them as well, and we urge you to reach out to us immediately if you have follow-up questions. Our firm offers free consultations for any type of accident claim.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS FOR PERSONAL INJURY CASES
The time following an accident can be hectic and stressful, especially as one incurs costly medical bills and is unable to return to work. If you find yourself recovering from an accident or helping a loved one who suffered harm, one or more of the following topics have likely entered your mind at some point.
STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS FAQS
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in Tennessee for a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in Tennessee for a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in Illinois for a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in Missouri for a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in Arkansas for a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Is the Statute of Limitations in Mississippi for a Personal Injury Claim?
CAR ACCIDENT FAQS
- How Long After a Car Accident Can You Sue?
- How Long Do You Have to Report an Accident?
- What Happens If You Lose a Car Accident Lawsuit?
- What to Do If You Are Hospitalized as a Result of an Accident?
- What to Do After Being Involved in a Car Accident?
- What If the Other Driver Has No Insurance?
- Should I Give a Recorded Statement to the Other Insurance Company?
- What Are My Rights as a Passenger in a Car Accident?
- When Should You Hire an Attorney for a Car Accident?
- What Happens If Someone Sues You After a Car Accident?
- Should I Talk to the Insurance Company Before Hiring a Lawyer?
- Can I Sue Even If the Accident Was My Fault?
- How Do I Prove the Other Driver Was at Fault?
- What Are My Rights After Being Hit By a Drunk Driver?
- What If the Other Driver Leaves the Scene?
- Will My Car Insurance Go Up If I Use It?
- Do I Have a Car Accident Case if I Don’t Have Insurance?
- Pursuing a Car Accident Claim for an Injured Child
- What Happens If Someone Gets in a Car Accident While Driving Your Car?
- What to Expect Physically After a Car Accident?