Call Center Representative - Memphis, TN Location
At Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz, we are dedicated to fighting for the rights of injured people throughout Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Missouri, and Kentucky. We have over 30 knowledgeable injury lawyers at our Memphis firm, in addition to a staff of over 100. We are committed to making ourselves available to clients at any hour of the day and night. As the largest personal injury firm based in Tennessee, we are fully equipped to represent people who need guidance in cases involving car accidents, truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence, product liability, workers’ compensation, and Social Security Disability, among other areas. Our law office is always seeking career minded, driven individuals who desire to be a part of a team oriented law office where professional growth opportunities, highly competitive wages and benefits are offered.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for collecting information from individuals seeking potential representation by our law firm. Candidates should be customer service oriented, possess excellent written and verbal skills and have the ability to accurately relay information to attorneys and potential clients.
- Customer service background;
- Good computer and typing skills;
- Experience as a legal assistant;
- Team player with good communication skills.
- Reliable and dependable;
- Highly organized individuals who possess the abilities to multi-task and work in an attorney driven, team oriented environment;
- Detail oriented individuals with the desire to go above and beyond;
- An outgoing personality and strong retention and listening skills.
- Health, dental and vision;
- Life insurance and long term disability;
- Paid vacation and sick leave;
- Paid holidays;
How to Apply
- Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Via facsimile to (901) 746-1521