Verdicts & Settlements
For over 25 years, Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz has recovered over $1 billion ($1,000,000,000.00) in verdicts, judgments, and settlements on behalf of more than 30,000 injured clients and their loved ones. We aggressively represent people in personal injury matters, including car accidents, truck accidents, wrongful death, workers’ compensation, negligent/inadequate security, medical malpractice, nursing home negligence/abuse, product liability, prescription drugs and medication, and more. If you have been hurt as a result of somebody else’s carelessness or negligence, you may have grounds to assert multiple causes of action against different parties arising out of the same occurrence, which is why our attorneys investigate all potential avenues of recovery for each person that we represent. For a free consultation with our personal injury lawyers, call 800-529-4004 or complete our online form.
Our firm tries cases in front of judges and juries on a regular basis. For the purpose of illustration, according to the Tennessee Jury Verdict Reporter, NST attorney Derek Fairchilds tried more civil jury trials (10) than any other Tennessee attorney from 2014-2015. Further, in 2015, Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz obtained two of the largest car accident jury verdicts in Tennessee according to the Tennessee Jury Verdict Reporter. In one case, our firm obtained a verdict of $1,019,652.00 from a Henderson County jury on behalf of a 14-year-old boy who suffered traumatic injuries.
Other recent settlements and verdicts include:
- Confidential settlement in excess of $5,000,000.00 in car accident case involving defective airbag
- $2,200,000.00 in car accident case against a construction company
- $1,800,000.00 for woman injured by negligent forklift operator
- $1,500,000.00 for woman injured in car accident while on the job
- $675,000.00 settlement for man struck by 18-wheeler
- Our firm represented 66 clients in national Vioxx class action litigation against drug manufacturer Merck, resulting in a global settlement of $4,850,000,000.00 to all members of class
- $1,000,000.00 truck accident settlement
- $1,300,000.00 auto accident wrongful death settlement on behalf of deceased fetus
- Clients represented by our firm obtained shares of a $200,000,000.00 product liability settlement regarding defective surgical mesh claims following multidistrict litigation
- Clients represented by our firm received shares of a $66,000,000.00 pharmaceutical drug settlement regarding Bextra and Celebrex injury claims following multidistrict litigation
- $1,200,000.00 rear-end truck accident settlement
- Multiple confidential settlements over seven figures in medical malpractice and nursing home negligence cases
- In nationwide product liability litigation against Bayer for defective drugs Yazmin, Yaz, and Ocella, NST clients shared in the $57,000,000.00 settlement
- $950,000.00 workers’ compensation settlement
- $300,000.00 for transvaginal mesh injury claim
While our attorneys frequently litigate cases, we also make every effort to resolve each client’s case in a fair and expedient manner. We thoroughly prepare our cases the “NST Way,” which means that we prepare the case as if it might go to trial, and often, we are able to effectively resolve most cases because of our unique style and preparation.
We often investigate accidents by visiting the accident scene, interviewing witnesses, monitoring our client’s medical treatment, hiring the necessary experts, and researching various legal issues. If a lawsuit is filed, we proceed through the discovery process by taking witness and expert depositions and developing the case for trial. In certain situations, alternative dispute resolution, such as mediation, can be an effective method of ensuring that clients receive fair compensation for their damages and losses.
Our lawyers regularly attend Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars across the country, and we stay on top of new, cutting edge research and trial techniques. Further, as a large regional personal injury law firm, we have the ability to consult with numerous attorneys inside the firm to develop a strategy to help our clients recover fair compensation. By preparing our cases the “NST Way,” we believe that we give our clients the best chance to resolve their cases in an efficient manner, sometimes without having to go to court. Here are more of our settlements and verdicts:
Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Click a title to be taken to the specified area.