At Nahon, Saharovich & Trotz, we are a full-service personal injury law firm committed to strong advocacy on behalf of injured parties.
Members of the firm have served on the following boards: Exchange Club Family Center, Facing History and Ourselves, Temple Israel, Bridges, Plough Towers , Solomon Schechter Day School of Memphis, to name a few.
As individuals and as a firm, we feel fortunate to serve the people of Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas, and are committed to giving back to the community. Our involvement includes:
Service and Charity
- Providing pro bono services
- Service on civic, charitable and religious boards and committees
- Work with interdenominational service agencies
- Members have served as Assistant Editor of the Tennessee Law Review
- Membership in the Memphis Bar Association, American Trial Lawyers Association, and Tennessee Trial Lawyers Association
- Membership in Phi Delta Phi, a legal fraternity
- Service in the Public Interest Law Society
- Lecturing at seminars and educational meetings
- Teaching in paralegal programs
- Serving on the alumni admissions review committee for colleges
Foreign Languages and Foreign Study
- Fluent in Romanian.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Study abroad at the London School of Economics and Political Science in England
- Study abroad at the Nagoya Gakuin University in Seto, Japan
We invite you to contact us for more information about our firm.